Friday, April 4, 2008

Animal traps


"I have some Cage style animal traps I need to get rid of. I was
trapping stray cats with great success. I no longer need them. There
are three about two and a half feet by two feet long and wide. I'm not at a computer today so call me."


Not at the computer today, huh? Of course you're not. Having,
apparently, wrapped up "with great success" the third step of the triad of sociopathy, you're no doubt out on the town today,
trolling bus depots for young men to rape and murder.

Let me know when you've moved on to painting clowns. My apartment
needs something to brighten it up.

--

Another J-Ben product

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't all that long ago that I would've jumped at the chance to own free animal traps. But I'm not the man I once was.