Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free hyperthyroid cat meds

"I have 77 methimazole chewtabs, 2.5 mg, tuna flavor, to donate to a worthy individual or organization. Please state your case."


State my case? OK, here goes - my cat has hyperthyroidism and the vet has prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg.

What exactly else should I say?

Are you expecting thirty responses from people whose cats have hyperthyroidism and whose vets have prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg., and you need to be able to justify choosing one of them over another?

"My cat has hyperthyroidism and the vet has prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg. Oh, and my family came over on the Mayflower."

"My cat has hyperthyroidism and the vet has prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg. Let me further say that I was pro-Obama before Obama was cool."

"My cat has hyperthyroidism and the vet has prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg. When I pick up your free chewtabs, I will bring along my Congressional Medal of Honor for you to gaze upon. No touching."

"Hi, this is Batman. My cat has hyperthyroidism and the vet has prescribed methimazole, 2.5 mg."

1 comment:

TK said...

"Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to get a buzz of any kind by taking methimazole. Oh, whoops, I mean I'm poor and my cat has whatever methimazole's good for."