Sunday, May 18, 2008

DonJoy Custom Contour Measuring Instrument


"intended use: to determine leg contour measurements for the construction of a DonJoy Custom Brace. Instruction DVD included as well as instruction pamphlet."


Yeah, it took me awhile, too, but then a lightbulb went on in my head, and illuminated my future. I've been looking for a way to go into business for myself, and I've found it - with no initial investment required.*

I am now an itinerant DonJoy Custom Brace fitter. I will have access to the clubhouses of athletes in high school, college, and yes, even the pros. I will be known as "the Brace Man." I may eventually expand into clandestine steroid sales (it can't hurt to dream), but only once I've established a reputation as the guy to see when you need help for your knees.

*Screw you, SMC!

No comments: