Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miami Dolphins Table


With April Fool's Day only a week or so away, I am sorely tempted to pick this up and ship it to my brother, the rabid New England Patriots fan. For the football unfamiliar, that's like giving a nephrologist a book on phrenology. Useless, and maybe a bit offensive. There would be something funny about the neph/phren thing - the kidney doc might crack a smile. My brother, on the other hand, would not find it funny to have to put this out on the curb for the days until trash pickup.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could break it into lots of pieces and use it as firewood. :)

Yes, I'm a pats fan, but I'm reasonable. I haven't kicked my 4 year old daughter out of the house even though she says her favorite team is the Dolphins.

That said, please don't send this to me.

Unknown said...

Is this for sale?